Benelli Superbikes Manufacturer:
Pure passion since 1911. Benelli is this and lots more: heritage, emotion and innovation become legendary throughout more than 100 years of ground breaking models, advanced technology, victories and world-renowned riders. In 2005, Benelli became a part of QJIAN JIANG (QJ) group, China. The production capacity reaches 12,00,000 vehicles per year, with about 14,000 employees. Benelli as a global player has established itself across 70 countries and growing stronger.
Further strengthening Benelli Q.J’s position in the global market is Geely’s recent $166 million investment in parent company QJ, giving it 29.77% ownership of QJ’s equity. This makes Qjian Jiang, China’s second largest motorcycle manufacturer.
Vikas Jhabakh, Director – Mahavir Group, spearheads Benelli’s operations in India through Adishwar Auto Ride India (AARI), a partner of Mahavir Group, one of the leading automobile dealers in the country. AARI is the exclusive partner by Benelli, to distribute Benelli’s premium product range in the country. The company has setup an assembly plant for Benelli in Hyderabad. The company manufactures and imports range of Benelli bikes from Italy & South East Asia regions.
Benelli Superbike Range:
With 28 exclusive dealerships spread across India, the range of Benelli superbikes available in India encompass the following:
- Single-cylinder, 400cc Retro Classic: Imperiale 400
- Single-cylinder, 250cc Street Naked: Leoncino 250
- In-line two-cylinder, 300cc Tourer – TNT 300
- In-line two-cylinder, 300cc Supersport: 302R
- In-line two-cylinder, 500cc Street Naked Scrambler: Leoncino 500
- In-line two-cylinder, 500cc Adventure Tourer: TRK 502
- In-line two-cylinder, 500cc Off-Roader: TRK 502X
- In-line four-cylinder, 600cc Street Naked: TNT 600i